COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Multiple fire and hazmat crews are on scene at Clardon Swim Center Warehouse around 2199 Central Avenue. There was a small evacuation, and crews were suiting up to head inside at 4 p.m.
Authorities reported one injury that was not serious. The “hazardous materials” or HAZMAT issue led to closing one lane of Central Avenue.
Stick with NEWS10 for more as this story develops.
More from NEWS10
- Roads closures in Pittsfield scheduled for photoshoots this week
- ‘My entire foot looked like a sausage’: Snakebite victim learns hard lesson on hiking trail
- Netflix buys the complete works of ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ author Roald Dahl
- Scientists awarded the Albany Prize for research on COVID vaccines
- Upstate communities mourn the loss of 14-year-old footballer