COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — As part of the Columbia Street Culvert Project, Cohoes is warning that water service on Columbia will be interrupted between Monroe Street and Pasinella Way on Thursday.
The shut-off will affect residents in the immediate area when crews start working at 7 a.m. Work should be completed by 5 p.m.
Officials expect some discoloration of the water. They said that this is normal and not harmful, however, they recommend doing white laundry at another time.
- State opens new vaccination site in Utica
- 10 Inauguration quotes from the last 10 Presidents
- Erie County cancels thousands of vaccine appointments due to low supply
- Nothing sweeter: New tests differentiate local vs. branded honeys
- Texas man threatened to shoot his children as ‘traitors’ if they turned him in over Capitol riots, documents say