COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — As part of the Columbia Street Culvert Project, Cohoes is warning that water service on Columbia will be interrupted between Monroe Street and Pasinella Way on Thursday.
The shut-off will affect residents in the immediate area when crews start working at 7 a.m. Work should be completed by 5 p.m.
Officials expect some discoloration of the water. They said that this is normal and not harmful, however, they recommend doing white laundry at another time.
- Local independent pharmacy faces challenges
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down the Seahawks win over the Patriots
- Holy Names girls tennis back on the court
- Practices mark the return of sports across Section 2