COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A water main break on Berkley Avenue between Bullock Lane and Manor Avenue in Cohoes has interrupted water service to some residents. City officials warn that there may be little to no water pressure in the immediate area until the break is fixed.
There may also be some discoloration of the water, which the city says is normal and not harmful. However, they suggest holding off on washing white laundry.
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- ‘Reimagine Rebuild Renew’: A look at the 2021 agenda for NYS