ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Former President of Warner Brothers Television and Broadway Actor Alan Shayne has written his memoir called “The Rain May Pass”. Shayne will discuss the new book, at a virtual event at the University Club of Albany.
The virtual event will be held on November 12 at 6 p.m.
Alan Shayne has worked on several TV shows; Alice, Night Court, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Wonder Woman, and Growing Pains.
- Siena makes it 15 in a row with win over Rider
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Guilderland man arrested, charged with Assault, following reported Crossgates Mall stabbing incident
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January