ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — City Beer Hall is temporarily closing until further notice. The Downtown Albany landmark cites challenges related to the ongoing pandemic on Facebook.
Although they’ve “worked these last months to make the best of the everchanging restaurant climate,” they’ve decided to close due to rising COVID cases within the community.
They joined the chorus of community leaders urging consumers to shop at local stores rather than big chains to support the community. Take a look at their Facebook post below:
- UAlbany men’s basketball earns split with New Hampshire
- During visit to SUNY Oneonta, Chancellor Malatras talks mandatory weekly testing for SUNY students and faculty
- 1/24/21: Chill Continues Monday, Snow Arrives Tuesday
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Mitch Morse returns to Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since signing with the Bills