ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – It’s safe to say Annabelle Carroll will never forget her 11th birthday!
When the young girl with autism had to cancel the birthday party she planned with her Special Olympics friends because of social distancing, Annabelle’s family came up with another plan.
Tuesday morning, with the help of the Albany police and fire departments, a special surprise birthday parade took place in front of Annabelle’s home.
The tween enjoyed it so much, the entire car parade did it again!
- 9 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Albany city schools
- Pay-as-your-throw program removed from Troy budget
- Owl found in Rockefeller Center tree released into the wild
- St. Peter’s Health Partners enforcing no visitor policy
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”