ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Albany County Department of Health says they are currently investigating a COVID-19 cluster associated with DePaula Chevrolet at 785 Central Avenue.
In light of illnesses identified in connection with the dealership, the Department of Health advised management to close the location for two weeks.
If you have visited the site since September 20 and are concerned about potential exposure, contact the Department of Health at (518) 447-4659.
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests
- Candidate for Assembly 113th District discusses the issues with News10
- Heartbreaking stories underlie Holyoke Soldiers’ Home COVID-19 outbreak
- Food for restaurants goes to those in need instead