ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Albany County Department of Health is looking to contact anyone that was at the Victory Bible Church at 21 Hackett Blvd. on Sunday, March 15 from 12:30 until 2 p.m. This is strictly a precautionary measure.
If you were present on this date and during this time, you are being asked to remain in your home under precautionary quarantine until March 29 and to contact the Albany County Department of Health immediately.
This is a preventative tool to uphold the health and safety of residents said the Health Department.
- Health officials identify the UK Variant of COVID-19 in Tompkins County
- From Baked Alaska to a guy with horns: notable riot arrests
- UAlbany falls to Maine in game one
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Bus driver in dramatic bridge plunge says it ‘just took off’