ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Albany County Executive Dan McCoy announced 16 new positive cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday. Despite the new positives, the number of active cases in the county has dropped from 104 to 92.
Thirteen of the new positive cases had close contact with other confirmed positives, the source of infection for the other three cases is unclear at this time.
The number of county residents currently hospitalized due to COVID-19 remains at eight.
Additionally, the number of people under mandatory quarantine increased to 854 from 829.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes