ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — During the latest coronavirus briefing, Albany County Executive Dan McCoy said there were an additional 2 cases since Monday’s briefing.
There are 33 active cases of the virus in Albany County. Since the pandemic began a total of 1,895 people have tested positive.
There are 185 people under a mandatory quarantine in the county. Four people are hospitalized and one is in intensive care.
With the continued low numbers, the Capital Region is on track to enter Phase 4 of reopening on Wednesday.
- UAlbany opens season with thrilling win over New Hampshire
- Siena lets one slip away in regular season finale
- CBA outduels La Salle in shootout at Frear Park
- NCAA approves Siena women’s basketball waiver for postseason eligibility
- Professional lacrosse team name contest narrowed down to three options