WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (WTEN) – A 19-year-old man is in hospital following an accidental drowning incident at Shepard’s Park Beach on Lake George.
Police say the man, who is a resident of Vernon, New Jersey, was found unresponsive in the water. He was transported to Glens Falls Hospital by Lake George EMS, there is no word on his current status at this time.
- Rochester nursing homes using new technology to keep residents safe
- The mental health of kids during the coronavirus pandemic
- Senate passes bill to combat veteran suicide epidemic
- Sheriff shares warning about overcrowding at popular park and waterfall
- Albany announces policing reform and reinvention collaborative