ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – I thought today’s social dilemma was interesting because people always talk about Christmas decorations going up too early, but what about Halloween.
Hey Jaime My name is Ava and I’ve been arguing with my daughter all week about putting up Halloween decorations inside and outside our house. She thinks we need to wait till at least the second week in October and I think we can do it now. The debate began after we went to Michaels’ crafts and started looking at decorations. We bought a bunch of stuff and I wanted to start decorating right away. She, on the other hand, put all of the decorations we bought in the basement. Someone in our neighborhood already has a few things put out in front of their house, so why can’t we? Do you think it’s too early to put up Halloween decorations? Should we wait till October 8th?
Thanks ~ Ava
I say if you like the decorations, put them up! It’s your house and if it makes you happy, do it. I feel the same way about Christmas decorations and Fourth of July decorations too.
What do you think? Is it too early to decorate for Halloween or is it okay? Let me know what you think on the TRY Facebook page.
- How Congress is investigating the January 6 Capitol riot
- Man arrested in double homicide investigation after found covered in blood
- Rip Van Winkle Bridge closed
- Siena College Poll: Hochul has early lead in June’s Primary but has low job performance ratings
- Black Friday 2021 deals already? These retailers say yes