ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Tuesday’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma came from Brittany, and it’s about lines.
Hi Jaime. Here’s a question I bet a lot of people wonder about, or at the very least have been in a position where it matters. Last week, I was in line to head into SPAC for a concert. I was going with several friends. We were all supposed to meet at the entrance and walk in together. Three of us were there, but the fourth hadn’t made it yet. Anyway, when she finally came, I told her to come into the line with us. Well, a lot of people were angry about that. Many were calling us out, and one even said she was going to get the security person. I have always done this with my friends. I would never do it if it was more than one person, but how much of a difference does one person make? So do you think it’s okay to save a spot in line for a friend? Thanks for using this dilemma, Jaime. Have a good day
Well, I admit that I wouldn’t have a problem with it, but I do know that many other people do, especially if it’s a long line and people have been waiting for awhile. So in those situations I would either ask the people around me if it was okay, or just flat out tell my friend that I would meet them inside the gate.
What do you think? Let’s help Brittany out and let me know on the TRY Facebook page.
More from NEWS10
- Police: Items in burglary recover handgun in Albany
- Battle of rookie QBs as Patriots, Jets seek 1st win Sunday
- Vermont State Police investigate death of woman found in Lake Champlain
- Albany Police Pine Hills details arrest two men for robbery, handgun possession
- St. Clare’s pensioners ask Gov. Hochul to advocate for their financial relief