ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Today’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma came from about eight different people. I guess we’re all thinking alike around Thanksgiving. So here it is: Is it gross to eat Thanksgiving leftovers for breakfast on Black Friday morning?
I say absolutely not. In fact, one of the best things about Thanksgiving leftovers is waking up to them for breakfast. I’ll make a plate of turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and go for it. Sometime I heat it up and sometime I go for it cold. But I don’t think it’s gross. What about you?
- Warren County looking to identify person in connection to larceny
- COVID-19 in Massachusetts: 45 new deaths, 3,477 new cases
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- Western Massachusetts first mass vaccination site to open in Springfield Friday
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Phil Scott delivers 2022 budget address