ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Thursday’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma came from Leslie and it’s about vacationing with in-laws.
Hi Jaime. I need help with this dilemma Here goes. My husband comes from a big family and they love to take trips together. We’re supposed to go on the next vacation with them, but I really don’t want to. There’s always some family drama involved and I’d rather spend our money and time off of work to go somewhere with just my husband. But when I try to bring this up to him, he says I need to “suck it up” because it’s family. How can I make him understand and agree to skip this getaway? Hope you can help. Thanks so much
Wow, that’s hard. But it sounds like Leslie’s husband isn’t really listening to her. Family is great! I love to go on vacation with my family, but sometimes, I want to just be alone with my sweetie on vacation and that should be okay too.
What do you think? Is Leslie wrong for wanting time alone with her husband or should her husband bail on this family vacation for his wife? Let’s help Leslie out and let me know on the TRY Facebook page.
More from NEWS10
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champion Matt Amodio crosses $1 million mark: ‘This is just a childhood dream’
- Albany County coronavirus update, September 25
- 9/25/21: Fall-like Weather for the Weekend
- Shaker shrugs off second half surge from Shen to complete impressive road win
- Schuylerville wins defensive battle over Fonda-Fultonville