ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Tuesday’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma is one I think a lot of us can relate to. Here’s the email from Diane.
Okay, I laugh every time I do this, but I do it all the time. Here’s my question? Do you wave at the end of a zoom meeting? I ALWAYS do. I can’t seem to stop myself. Some of my coworkers mock me for it, others have done it, but have stopped now. The thing is, you would never wave goodbye if you were sitting in a conference room but for some reason, it seems appropriate to wave goodbye at the end of a zoom meeting. I do it for work meetings, I do it for personal meetings with friends and family. Am I the only one who does this? I feel like everyone knows what I’m talking about so I’m curious if more people wave goodbye. I hope everyone will tell the truth.
Thanks Jaime, and thanks for the Christmas music…we love it!!
Jaime said, “This is so funny. I am definitely like Diane. I wave at the end of every zoom or teams meeting I’m on. It’s ridiculous…and I can’t stop myself.”
What about you? Do you wave goodbye at the end of the zoom call?
- MVP Health Care, Schenectady County, & CDTA partner for local vaccine initiative
- NY AG threatening to file insider-trading lawsuit against Kodak & CEO, company officials say
- Albany County coronavirus update, May 18
- Live: Pasquotank DA to share results of state investigation into death of Andrew Brown Jr.
- Stefanik sends message to first responders for National EMS week