ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Monday’s 98,3 TRY Social Dilemma is about well, ghosts.
Good morning Jaime,
This is Trish and I’m a longtime fan of the show. I just bought my first house and I’m so excited. I’ve lived in condo’s before but this is my first house where I can play 983 TRY loud, and not worry about it being too noisy! The thing is, I just found out from one of my neighbors that a person passed away in this house back in 2003. It was the original owner’s wife. The original owner sold it to a man named Jack and I just bought it from him. During the buying process no one said anything about a person dying here, but I’m not sure the former owner knew because it happened almost 20 years ago. Should I be freaked out? Do you think there could be a ghost here? Do you think that’s why I got such a great deal? Shouldn’t someone have told me this before I signed the papers? I don’t know if I’m overreacting or not? What would you do in this situation? Should i bring a priest in to bless the house? Help me out.
Jaime said, “Well, personally, I don’t think it’s a big deal. Someone passed away in the house I live in now, and is actually buried in the cemetery right on the other side of my backyard fence. I figure if anything she would be a friend if she’s hanging around.”
What do you think? Should Trish be scared of her new home? Would you be?
- Mechanicville City School District preparing for possibility of yellow zone
- “We’ve tested our players over 600 times and have had 2 positives” Jim Boeheim post-game following win over Niagara
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Police: Troy man arrested after thefts from 5 construction sites