GREAT BARRINGTON, Mass. (WWLP) – The elderly woman that died after a car accident on Stockbridge Road in Great Barrington on Monday has been identified by officials. 92-year-old Ruth Houghton of Great Barrington was the driver of a vehicle that pulled out of Lovers Lane when 28-year-old Samantha Keye of Monterey was driving on Stockbridge Road.
Keye was taken to Berkshire Medical Center in Pittsfield for her injuries.
Great Barrington Police Department is handling the investigation, with assistance from the Massachusetts State Police and the Berkshire District Attorney’s Office.
Anyone with information on the accident is asked to contact the Great Barrington Police Department at 413-528-0306 extension 143 for Sergeant Adam Carlotto.
- Pittsfield housing repair program seeks qualified vendors for contractor list
- ‘One of the best dummies we have ever seen’: Solo driver busted for carpool ‘passenger’
- Conviction upheld in violent Albany rape case
- American Airlines jet has close encounter with unidentified flying object
- Olympics gymnastics coach John Geddert dies by suicide following human trafficking, sexual assault charges