VERMONT (NEWS10) — The public is being invited to weigh in on an environmental assessment of a proposed U.S. Forest Service project on 71,000 acres near the Somerset Reservoir.
The Forest Service said the proposal includes improvements to the wildlife and fish habitat, increasing scenery viewing opportunities, and improving trails and roads in the area.
Written comments will be accepted until March 16.
- Record 6.6 million have sought US jobless aid since virus
- Schenectady Police issue reminder to ATV drivers to not drive on city streets
- Police: Taxi driver stabbed overnight in Albany
- 5 things to know this Thursday April 9
- 4/9/20: Afternoon Showers, Turning Very Windy