RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Five more cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Rensselaer County, according to officials. This brings the total number of cases up to 20 as of Saturday morning.
The cases are in four municipalities in the county.
- There are two cases in North Greenbush, including a 58-year-old female and a 29-year-old female.
- A 63-year-old male and a 60-year-old female have tested positive for COVID-19 in Postenkill.
- There is one case in East Greenbush involving a 94-year-old male.
- Two cases in Troy involving a 58-year-old female and a 47-year-old female.
The five new COVID-19 cases include:
- Two in Troy, a 60-year-old man and a 67-year-old man
- One in Brunswick, a 25-year-old man
- One in Schaghticoke, a 50-year-old female
- One in East Greenbush, a 97-year-old female
Further information and updates will be provided.
- LIVE STREAM: Fabulous Fourth of July Fireworks
- New Google Maps feature helps users navigate coronavirus hot spots
- WHO ending hydroxycholorquine trial for COVID
- Hot dog champs repeat as NYC marks virus-dampened July 4
- Wolff’s Biergarten temporarily closes all locations amid rising COVID-19 concerns