RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Five more cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Rensselaer County, according to officials. This brings the total number of cases up to 20 as of Saturday morning.
The cases are in four municipalities in the county.
- There are two cases in North Greenbush, including a 58-year-old female and a 29-year-old female.
- A 63-year-old male and a 60-year-old female have tested positive for COVID-19 in Postenkill.
- There is one case in East Greenbush involving a 94-year-old male.
- Two cases in Troy involving a 58-year-old female and a 47-year-old female.
The five new COVID-19 cases include:
- Two in Troy, a 60-year-old man and a 67-year-old man
- One in Brunswick, a 25-year-old man
- One in Schaghticoke, a 50-year-old female
- One in East Greenbush, a 97-year-old female
Further information and updates will be provided.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot