RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Five more cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in Rensselaer County, according to officials. This brings the total number of cases up to 20 as of Saturday morning.
The cases are in four municipalities in the county.
- There are two cases in North Greenbush, including a 58-year-old female and a 29-year-old female.
- A 63-year-old male and a 60-year-old female have tested positive for COVID-19 in Postenkill.
- There is one case in East Greenbush involving a 94-year-old male.
- Two cases in Troy involving a 58-year-old female and a 47-year-old female.
The five new COVID-19 cases include:
- Two in Troy, a 60-year-old man and a 67-year-old man
- One in Brunswick, a 25-year-old man
- One in Schaghticoke, a 50-year-old female
- One in East Greenbush, a 97-year-old female
Further information and updates will be provided.
- Attorney’s offices nationwide tasked with investigating coronavirus scams
- Local family spreads joy amidst the challenges of coronavirus
- Large local Italian family surprises relative with parade, meatballs
- Lawmakers worry that rural hospitals could be overwhelmed if faced with outbreak
- The ticks are out, be prepared