TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Rensselaer County officials gave an update on the spread of coronavirus and the response in the county on Thursday. There are now six confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Rensselaer County.
County Executive Steve McLaughlin says that all six patients are home and doing well. Officials also said that there are more than 110 people in self-quarantine.
McLaughlin said Wednesday that the county is working hard to get a testing site.
The county Health Department is actively inspecting restaurants while they operate on a take-out only basis.
- CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens release COVID-19 vaccine information
- Catching up with Cameron Brate ahead of playoff matchup with Saints
- Some Democrats upset stimulus checks are $1,400 and not $2,000
- House Democrats revive push to abolish Electoral College
- Assembly Republicans call for local involvement in vaccine distribution