TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – 5th Avenue between Grand Street and Fulton Street will be closed Wednesday, May 13, through Friday, May 16. Crews will be bringing in a crane and fixing the steeple of the First United Presbyterian Church. The road will remain closed throughout the work.
Motorists are asked to observe posted detours and parking restrictions during the closure. Local emergency services have been notified of traffic restrictions. Homes and businesses will be open and accessible during the closure.
- LIVE: Senate leaders to speak after Biden’s $1.9T COVID-19 relief bill clears House
- Warren County coronavirus update, March 1; New vaccine waitlist available for those eligible
- Executive authorized Attorney General to investigate Cuomo
- Democratic Assemblyman calls for Cuomo resignation
- Hudson Falls CSD high school student passes away after heroic battle with cancer