WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4) — According to troopers with the Utah Highway Patrol, they pulled over a 5-year-old boy driving his parents’ car on the freeway Monday.
A trooper in Weber County initiated a traffic stop on what he thought was an impaired driver, police say
The child told troopers he left home after an argument with his mom, in which she told him she would not buy him a Lamborghini, according to police. He decided he’d take the car to California to buy one himself. Troopers said he might have been short on the purchase amount, as he only had $3 dollars in his wallet.
Troopers said the 5-year-old somehow made his way up onto the freeway in his parents’ car. Officials said he made it from 17th and Lincoln in Ogden down to the 25th St off-ramp SB I-15.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike