Today’s 5 things to know features a casting call from the show “Billions,” millions of people quitting their jobs last month, and a historic run on “Jeopardy!” comes to an end.
1. ‘Billions’ is making casting calls for locals to play extras
The Showtime series “Billions” are looking for locals willing to travel to Bolton Landing and play extras
2. Millions of people quit their jobs in August
A record 4.3 million people quit their jobs in the month of August, the most since December of 2020.
3. Judge allows NY health care workers vaccine exemption
A federal judge ruled that New York State must allow health care workers to seek exemptions from a statewide vaccine mandate for religious reasons.
4. Matt Amodio’s finally ends his ‘Jeopardy!’ run
Matt Amodio’s historic run on “Jeopardy!” finally ends as he finishes with 38 wins and more than $1.5 million in prize money.
5. 10 arrested after Saturday night shooting on North Lake Avenue in Albany
Albany PD arrested 10 people after a shooting that happened Saturday night that left one dead and six injured.
More from NEWS10:
- Town legislation to pay for PFOA testing in Poestenkill does not pass
- ‘Nowhere left to turn’: RCSD teacher details alleged sexual assault by student
- YWCA holds annual march to call an end to domestic violence
- Colonie Town Supervisor candidates hold forum
- Special Olympics New York Fall Games kick off Friday