ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The 70 degree days are finally over as Jill Szwed’s weather report, has us in the 60s for the entire week. Also, the jury makes a decision in R. Kelly’s trial and New York makes decisions on the vaccine boosters. Here are five things you should know this Tuesday morning.
1. R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial
R. Kelly has been found guilty in his sex trafficking trial on multiple charges after decades of allegations about sexual misconduct with minors.
2. Voorheesville man arrested after trying to have sex with 14-year-old girl
A Voorheesville man was arrested after police say he was trying to meet with a 14-year-old girl for sex, then fleeing police in a boat on the Mohawk River.
3. New York State urging people to get the COVID booster shot
New York is allowing people to get the Pfizer vaccine booster shot with appointments being available at all New York State mass vaccination sites.
4. Upstate New York asking for blood donations
The Red Cross is asking people to donate blood because of an emergency blood and platelet shortage. There are many blood donation opportunities over the next month across multiple counties.
5. Price Chopper/Market 32 is now offering Pfizer’s COVID vaccine boosters
You can now schedule an appointment for the Pfizer’s COVID vaccine booster shot at Price Chopper/Market 32.
- Richard Mooney: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10
- Mike Stammel: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10
- In-N-Out Burger defies vaccine mandate, gets restaurant shut down
- Republicans stand against president’s IRS bank plan
- Biden meets with lawmakers to try to broker social spending deal