RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Six new cases have been reported in the county according to the county Health Department on Monday. The total number of cases is currently at 33.
There are three new cases in Troy, including a 41-year-old female, a 14-year-old male, and a 26-year-old female. One new case in East Greenbush involving a 25-year-old woman. A 29-year-old woman in Rensselaer and a 27-year-old woman from Hoosick have also tested positive.
The Health Department says that more than 300 people are currently being monitored.
- Glens Falls Hospital serenaded by EMS, police, and general public
- Schoharie County ARC readjusts services to aid disabled through COVID-19
- Schenectady County advances pandemic property tax and foreclosure relief package
- Dr. Fauci: ‘We need to put our foot on the accelerator’ to see an end to COVID-19 pandemic
- Georgia senator sends private jet to bring stranded Florida cruise ship passengers home