RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Six new cases have been reported in the county according to the county Health Department on Monday. The total number of cases is currently at 33.
There are three new cases in Troy, including a 41-year-old female, a 14-year-old male, and a 26-year-old female. One new case in East Greenbush involving a 25-year-old woman. A 29-year-old woman in Rensselaer and a 27-year-old woman from Hoosick have also tested positive.
The Health Department says that more than 300 people are currently being monitored.
- NFL legend Joe Montana stops home intruder who tried to kidnap his grandchild
- After challenging first season in Buffalo, Tyler Kroft comes up with huge performance vs. Rams
- Bills WR Cole Beasley on Josh Allen: “You’re gonna run through a wall for him”
- Mourners pay their respects to 11-year-old Ayshawn Davis
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams