WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Monday, September 20 Washington County reported their daily COVID update.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 824 (+159)
- COVID Active Cases: 167 (- 3)
- COVID Confirmed Cases: 3,593 (+ 21)
- COVID Recovered: 3,381 (+ 24)
- COVID Current Hospitalizations: 10 (No Change)
- COVID Related Deaths: 45 (No Change)
For Sunday, September 19 case activity, 21 new COVID cases were added/processed, there were 24 new recoveries of active cases, 10 current cases are hospitalized. 12 of the 21 new cases with ties to other cases/investigations and the remaining nine cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time. On Monday, September 20 new cases were added, seven have been fully vaccinated (six received the Pfizer series, one received the Moderna series).
More from NEWS10:
- Ozzie Albies gets America free Taco Bell tacos after stealing base in World Series
- Mother, her boyfriend charged after boy’s skeleton found in Texas apartment with 3 other children
- Active Fire in Coeymans
- Lane blocked after crash with injuries on I-90 and NYS Thruway in Albany
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Going To A Friendsgiving, Is It Okay to Ask Everyone If They’re Vaccinated?