PITTSTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – According to National Grid around 2,023 customers are currently being affected by a power outage in Pittstown, Hoosick, Boyntonville, Raymertown.
The estimated restoration time is Monday, September 13, at 9 a.m.
More from NEWS10
- Waterloo parents disciplined after ‘disruptive’ rally at high school
- 19 schools in New York recognized as National Blue Ribbon Schools for 2021
- Protesters target NYC restaurant for row over vaccination card
- New York docs ‘very excited’ about Pfizer vaccines for 5-year-olds on up
- ‘Scared to death’ Vermont advocates rally for emergency housing