ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A 20-year-old man is being treated for non-life threatening wounds following a Sunday evening shooting in Albany. Albany police say the man entered Albany Medical Center at around 8:45 p.m. with a gun shot wound to his arm.
According to police, the victim says he was shot in the area of Livingston Avenue and Thornton Street.
The investigation is currently ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call the Albany Police Detective Division at (518)-462-8039. Anonymous tips can also be submitted to Capital Region Crime Stoppers online or by downloading the free P3 Tips mobile app.
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- Albany gas prices remain unchanged from last week
- 10/26/2020: Cool and soggy start to the week
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states