ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Two New York State Troopers, a suspect, and a passenger were hospitalized after a police chase and crash in Rochester Wednesday.
Investigators say US Marshals took a suspect in a Niagara County stabbing into custody at the scene on Dewey Avenue at Driving Park. That suspect, a female passenger, and two troopers were all taken to an area hospital with what police say are minor injuries.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- At Upstate Medical University, every COVID-positive lab-tested for omicron
- Nick Cannon says his 5-month-old son has died from brain tumor
- How remains of personnel killed in Pearl Harbor are identified decades later
- Search continues for missing Waterford woman
- Sanders: Buffalo Starbucks worker union fight ‘an inspiration’