BEEKMANTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – New York State Police reported two people dead in a three-car crash in Beekmantown.
The three vehicles involved in the crash:
- 2013 Nissan Altima operated by Darcy L. Johnson, 60, traveling north with passenger Robert W. Johnson, 59 both of West Chazy
- 2016 Chevrolet Silverado operated by Martha D. Montana, 59, and passenger 34-year-old Susan M. Kelly both of Eagle Bay, NY, traveling north
- 1996 Freightliner truck operated by David W. Bell, 61, of Norfolk, traveling south.
Darcy Johnson and Robert Johnson were pronounced deceased on the scene.
No other injuries resulted from the crash and the accident is still under investigation.
More from NEWS10
- Carriage horse collides with vehicle in NYC; incident prompts calls to end rides
- Gov. Hochul visits Glens Falls to announce 11 new Climate Smart communities
- Salmonella outbreak from unidentified source expands to 29 states; CDC says strain found in takeout container
- Freihofer’s Run for Women 5K returns in downtown Albany for its 43rd year
- These are the top spots in the U.S. to go apple picking, according to Yelp