Latest Storm Tracker Forecast by Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo, Rob Lindenmuth, and Tim Drawbridge
Here are the up-to-date snow reports from the Weather Spotters…. As always…. we appreciate ALL of your reports….
There’s still some light, spotty drizzle or rain showers from Albany points south and east…. otherwise, look for some breaks in the clouds the further north you go out of Albany…. lows up north will be in the upper teens and lower 20s…. with lows around Albany in the upper 20s and around 30°….
The same system tonight…. will continue to track to our south Tuesday….
high pressure builds in for Wednesday….
we’ll see another system with snow / mix for Wednesday night – Thursday….
before all that cold air toward the North Pole comes into play Thursday night – Friday….
So, it’ll be mostly cloudy with light rain / mix precipitation for Tuesday – mainly Albany points south….
As forecast high temperatures will range from the lower 30s up north to the lower 40s across the Catskills, Berkshires, and mid-Hudson Valley….
Here’s your Forecast for TONIGHT.
for TOMORROW / TUESDAY….
We’re back to the sunshine Wednesday…. next system comes in Wednesday night – Thursday…. before the COLDEST air of the season arrives for Friday and Saturday….
- After NTSB report, lawmakers continue to push for federal limo safety legislation
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Albany bar has liquor license suspended over COVID-19 violations
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night