KINGSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Sunday, August 29, the Washington County Sheriff’s Office arrested Cory M. Lamarque, 19, of Hudson Falls after Lamarque allegedly entered a home while the owners were asleep and stole property.
During the Burglary, Lamarque was confronted by one of the owners and Lamarque pointed a long gun at the resident before fleeing.
While the Sheriff’s Office was investigating the incident Lamarque was located a short distance from the residence by the New York State Police and was arrested.
- Burglary in the Second Degree
- Grand Larceny in the Fourth Degree
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the Fourth Degree
- Menacing in the Second Degree
Lamarque was held and arraigned in Washington County Centralized Arraignment and was released.
More from NEWS10
- Upcoming emergency no parking restrictions in Albany, Sept. 22
- Body found in Wyoming confirmed to be Gabby Petito, death ruled homicide, FBI confirms
- Just 56% of Americans can name all three branches of government — that’s actually a 15-year high
- Albany Firewolves unveil jerseys for inaugural season
- Mingle meets the moment with late winner for Columbia over Burnt Hills