ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – According to Albany Police, an 18-year-old who was on parole was arrested for possessing two loaded handguns and drugs during a search warrant.
On Wednesday, September 29, at around 9:50 a.m., detectives in Albany executed a search warrant at 775 Myrtle Avenue as part of an ongoing investigation.
When detectives arrived, Antonio Hay, 18, of Albany, was seen tossing a loaded .40 caliber handgun out of a second-floor window. Detectives also recovered a loaded 9mm handgun inside the apartment and a quantity of Fentanyl.
- Two counts of Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd.
- One count of Criminal Possession of a Weapon 3rd.
- One count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 5th
- One count of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 3rd
- Two counts of Criminal Use of Drug Paraphernalia 2nd.
He was also arrested on the strength of an arrest warrant issued by the New York State Parole.
Hay was arraigned in Albany City Criminal Court and remanded to the Albany County Jail.
More from NEWS10:
- Saugerties man arrested after allegedly beating, choking woman
- 2 arrested after reported assault over $71 retail theft
- Lane closures on Oakwood Ave in Troy for paving, delays expected
- Amsterdam man arrested for reportedly firing shotgun inside apartment
- Ballston Spa woman charged with stealing $36K from nonprofit as CFO