AMSTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – According to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, on Monday, September 27, a 17-year-old was arrested after an investigation into a burglary complaint at a business in Amsterdam. During the incident, the 17-year-old reportedly broke into the building, stole property, then left in a stolen car. The stolen property and vehicle were all recovered.
- Burglary 3rd Degree (Felony)
- Grand Larceny 4th Degree (Felony)
The 17-year-old male was processed and arraigned in Montgomery County Youth Part Court on the above charges.
The suspect was then released to the custody of his guardian and is scheduled to appear in court at a later date.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Gloversville Police Department, the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office and District Attorney Lorraine Diamond.
More from NEWS10:
- Three last-minute Halloween costume ideas that won’t look last minute
- 10/22/2021: Cooler weather settling in
- Rivers Casino back to 24/7 operations Friday, October 22
- Photos: Lego unveils largest Lego Ideas set ever with 3,955-piece ‘Home Alone’ home recreation
- Pups hit the dogwalk to showcase top Halloween pet costumes