TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Troy Waterfront Farmers Market will host the Empty Bowls event on the first three Saturdays of October- 2, 9, and 16, to benefit food programs throughout Troy.
The Collar City Clay Guild is busy hand-throwing and hand-building bowls with local potters and the Troy community to continue to provide the much-needed support to our local food programs.
This year the event has been adjusted due to health and safety concerns in the wake of the COVID pandemic.
Here is a list of changes:
- All bowls will be a flat fee of $20.00.
- No soup will be served
- To support our local restaurants a coupon for a free bowl of soup will be given with each bowl
- Coupons can be presented at a participating restaurant, when you place a food order
For more information about the event visit us on Facebook ‘Empty Bowls Troy, NY’ or contact Beth Joslin at email@example.com
More from NEWS10:
- Upstate schools awarded $1 million in grants for internet access
- ‘Parks and Recreation’ actor charged with vandalizing George Floyd statue
- Troy PD: Avoid the area of Brookview Ave in Troy because of ‘police activity’
- NYS reminds residents to buy cordless window coverings for child safety
- Another shot? CDC says some people may need 4th COVID vaccine dose