ELIZABETHTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Forest Rangers issued 16 tickets for underage drinking at the Lincoln Pond Campground. Rangers responded after the caretaker called and said a group had multiple ongoing issues. This happened on August 9 at 4:15 a.m.
After an investigation, Rangers issued 16 tickets for underage drinking.
More from NEWS10
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champion Matt Amodio crosses $1 million mark: ‘This is just a childhood dream’
- Albany County coronavirus update, September 25
- 9/25/21: Fall-like Weather for the Weekend
- Shaker shrugs off second half surge from Shen to complete impressive road win
- Schuylerville wins defensive battle over Fonda-Fultonville