TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — City officials have issued a traffic advisory for 15th Street for tree removal work. Fifteenth Street is currently closed between Sage Avenue and Peoples Avenue. The road is expected to be closed through Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said northbound traffic on 15th Street will detour to Sage Avenue to Burdett to Peoples. Southbound traffic should detour to Peoples to Burdett to Sage Avenue. Drivers should slow down and observe posted detours.
- Price Chopper/Market 32 raised over $73.5K for Salvation Army
- 60K Paycheck Protection Program loans approved in the first week
- Gov. Scott signs H.48; Urges cities, towns to conduct local elections by mail
- ‘Tiger King’ not among Trump pardons
- New legislation would cap third-party delivery service fees across New York State