Latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologist Tim Drawbridge
After the HUGE snowstorm last Thursday…. this Thursday will be mild, wet, and perhaps very foggy, too…. a Flood WATCH has been posted….. some of the guidance is suggesting an inch upwards of 3″ of rain could fall….
Short-term…. skies will mostly cloudy on Wednesday….
with seasonably chilly temps….
For Thursday…. showers develop Thursday / Christmas Eve afternoon…. continue into Thursday evening….. developing into a steadier, heavier rain…. it’ll be windy and very mild, too…. and with the milder air running over the colder snow pack…. visibility / fog issues are likely….
Here’s your Forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Wednesday….
After high pressure’s brief visit on Wednesday…. it’s mild, windy, and wet Thursday into Friday…. that’s brief, too…. as we’re back into the seasonably chilly weather Christmas weekend….
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- SU star Tiana Mangakahia announces she’s turning pro after this season
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Lt. Governor for a day program launched in Vermont