The latest Storm Tracker Forecast from Meteorologists Steve Caporizzo, Rob Lindenmuth, and Tim Drawbridge….
Surface analysis shows one more sweltering day for Tuesday…. before a cold front provides a shower / t-storm threat for Wednesday…. then some relief….
It’ll be partly sunny for Tuesday…. a sweltering day….
Highs will range from the mid and upper 80s in the heart of the Adirondacks…. to the low and mid 90s….
Here’s your Forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Tuesday….
One more sweltering day…. then some relief is on the way…. weekend looks and will feel FANTASTIC !!!!
- DEC employs rocket-powered solution to tag ducks for hunting season
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate
- Nursing home visitors struggle to afford NYS weekly COVID-19 testing