Latest Storm Tracker Weather Forecast from Meteorologist Tim Drawbridge
The clouds will back in overnight from the northeast…. as the cold / seasonable air continues to be steered in from Quebec…. and, the really cold stuff is locked up close to the Arctic Circle….
The Futurecast shows mostly cloudy skies for Saturday…. there could be some sunshine across the Western Adirondacks / Western Catskills….
high temps will range from the mid 20s in the Adirondacks to the low & mid 30s from Albany points south….
An opportunity to get back to some sunshine on Sunday…. as temps will only vary a degree or 2 from what we see / experience on Saturday / tomorrow….
Here’s your forecast for Tonight and Tomorrow / Saturday….
Once again…. not many changes in our “persistent” pattern…. no major cold air…. no major storms over the next 7 days…..
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Guilderland man arrested, charged with Assault, following reported Crossgates Mall stabbing incident
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes