ROTTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — With Thanksgiving less than two weeks away, it may be time to place orders for holiday pies and sweets you can’t make yourself.
NEWS10’s Spencer Tracy was live at Sweet and Sassy Confections Sunday morning.
Owner Julie Paul says she only uses the best ingredients in her baked goods. There is no artificial flavorings or preservatives. All products are made fresh to order by hand.
Paul has a selection of Thanksgiving brunch items and other treats to share with family and friends. She says to allow 3-4 days for preparation.
Until November 20, you can use the coupon code NEWS10 on the Sweet and Sassy Confections website for 10% off.
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 12/5/2020: Nor’easter is a near miss for NY, but New England gets hammered
- NYS warns of scammers posing as state or federal agencies
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston