CHATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10)— During the storms two weeks ago, a large spruce tree blew over on the property Paul Welch takes care of in Chatham. The 60-foot tree landed gently on the grass in near-pristine condition, according to Welch.
Welch wants the tree to go to a town or village that is in need of a Christmas tree. He said Friday the top part of the tree is near perfect.
He calls the tree his Christmas present to someone who wants a large tree for the season.
If interested give Paul Welch a call at (518) 322-9462.
- Troopers’ union questions Attorney General’s call for systemic reform
- Enjoy Troy Night Out in-person and at home to support local businesses
- City of Troy to declare March women’s history month
- Schenectady launching 7th Hometown Heroes Banner Program
- Pittsfield meeting to discuss Tyler Street streetscape and roundabout plans