WARREN COUNTY (NEWS10) — Warren County Health Services reported no new cases of COVID-19 among Warren County residents as of Thursday morning, but four additional recoveries were documented.
Health Services is reportedly monitoring six active cases, with no hospitalizations.
Thursday’s COVID-19 data:
- Warren County Health Services confirmed no additional cases of COVID-19 among Warren County residents as of Thursday morning.
- Warren County Health Services is monitoring six (6) active cases. All are considered mildly ill.
- Warren County Health Services has confirmed a total of 256 coronavirus cases among county residents since the outbreak began, of which 117 involved residents in nursing homes, 12 in assisted living and 127 in the community.
- No COVID-19 patients from Warren County were hospitalized as of Thursday.
- Warren County Health Services has documented 243 recoveries among Warren County residents, including 26 presumed positive cases from initial days of the outbreak when testing was not available. All of the presumed positive cases have recovered. Additional statistics are found in the daily chart that is attached to this email.
- Warren County has had 33 residents pass away from COVID-19 infections. Twenty-two (22) of those deaths have occurred at a nursing home, eight (8) in the hospital, one (1) at an assisted living facility and two (2) in private residences. Expressed in terms of their residence before they contracted the coronavirus, 27 of those who passed away lived in nursing homes, four resided in assisted living, and two lived at home.
- Hilton principal sexually abused students in school, during school hours, prosecutors say
- New York principal accused of sexually abusing at least 9 students
- Red Cross thanks volunteers for National Volunteer Week
- Vermont bill would gather data on racial inequity
- New Yorker airlifted to hospital after being run over by a tractor