WARREN COUNTY (NEWS10) — Warren County Health Services confirmed no additional COVID-19 cases among county residents as of Wednesday. Overall, one new case has reportedly been diagnosed in Warren County in 27 days.
Officials say one active Warren County case remains under isolation, and that person’s illness is mild. Warren County Health Services is monitoring a number of quarantined individuals as well.
Today’s COVID-19 data:
- Warren County Health Services has confirmed a total of 245 coronavirus cases among county residents since the outbreak began. Of those 245 cases, 117 involve residents in nursing homes, 12 in assisted living and 116 in the community.
- No COVID-19 patients from Warren County were hospitalized as of Wednesday.
- Warren County Health Services has documented 237 recoveries among Warren County residents, including 26 presumed positive cases from initial days of the outbreak when testing was not available. All of the presumed positive cases have recovered. Additional statistics are found in the daily chart that is attached to this email.
- Warren County has had 33 residents pass away from COVID-19 infections. Twenty-two (22) of those deaths have occurred at a nursing home, eight (8) in the hospital, one (1) at an assisted living facility and two (2) in private residences. Expressed in terms of their residence before they contracted the coronavirus, 27 of those who passed away lived in nursing homes, four resided in assisted living, and two lived at home.
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- ‘Reimagine Rebuild Renew’: A look at the 2021 agenda for NYS
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach