WARREN COUNTY (NEWS10) — Warren County has extended its State of Emergency order that was declared by Warren County Board of Supervisors Chairman Frank Thomas on March 16.
As of June 16, the extension will reportedly remain in effect for up to 30 additional days unless further extended or otherwise amended.
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- ValleyCats suing MLB and Houston Astros
- Unions sue over paid coronavirus quarantine leave
- Gloversville schools prepare for potential remote learning