SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Thursday that there have been 896 confirmed positive cases of coronavirus since testing began. There are 41 active cases in the county. Officials said 788 people have recovered from the virus, this includes presumed cases.
Four people are being treated for the virus in the hospital. There have been 40 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- History in Bronze: Great Barrington’s Newsboy Statue and Fountain
- New York venues unite for #lightsUPstateNY initiative
- Avoiding the virus: Here’s how to manage your risk
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate