SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 852 confirmed positive cases since testing began. There are 23 active cases in the county. 788 people have recovered from the virus, this includes presumed cases.
Two people are being treated for the virus in the hospital. There have been 40 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Man arrested for arson after Elks Lodge fire
- Trump gets endorsement of NYC police union
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’