SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Thursday that there have been 848 confirmed positive cases since testing began. There are 22 active cases in the county. 788 people have recovered from the virus, this includes presumed cases.
Three people are being treated for the virus in the hospital. There have been 40 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Troy man arrested for reportedly stealing over $50k in merchandise from local business
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 18
- 04/18/2021: Our weekend of clouds continues
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’