SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 781 confirmed cases in the county. The county said that 788 people have recovered from the virus including presumed cases. There are 29 active confirmed cases in the county.
One person is being treated in the hospital. There have been 38 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county.
- Malls to reopen on Friday
- Athletics sweep Mohawks to remain undefeated
- No change to CAA, UAlbany football schedule yet
- Dave Rider steps down as Albany Academy baseball coach
- Community donates equipment to local vandalized little league